March 24, 2009

this should be a hint....

on why I shouldn't do blogs!! I can't keep up with them!!

Since February, I have had 3 more clinicals. I have been assigned two patients each time and although nothing 'spectacular' has happened, I have still learned so much. I continue to give all meds, document all assessments, and fully enjoy my patient's company. I have had to call MD's for order clarifications and also report a change in a patient's status. That was a little intimidating ONLY because I had never done it before. The MDs that I have had to contact were really nice so that made it easier.

I also had two interviews today with Piedmong regarding my placement for the Residency Program...whoa. So glad that is over with! Luckily, I was not intimidated by any of the interviewers, but I was nervous about the questions they were going to ask. I think I did really well, so in the next couple weeks, I will know what floor I am going to be working on as an RN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment